Saturday, February 4, 2012

Flash Forward (part way)!



This is my profile picture.  If  I'm gonna have a blog, I guess I should have a profile picture.  It was taken on Ed Migley's Circus Oddysey in 1984, by my friend David Chabira, who, last I knew, was, and still may be, the technical director for Cirque Du'Soleil's "O" Show at the Bellagio Hotel in Las Vegas.

We spent most of 1984 on Circus Oddysey, except for the summer.  We spent that summer at Benson's Wild Animal Park in Hudson, New Hampshire.

David and Christine Fossett were "the Centrons" aerial motorcycle act and I was the announcer/clown for "Benson's Wild Animal Circus. 

This is probably the best I ever looked in the twenty years that I was Bruce the Clown professionally. 

Not necessarily the funniest I ever was, but didn't he make me look good?

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I found this because I found an old publicity photo of the Centrons and I was googling them for more information. I obtained 4 boxes of press stuff from Oler Productions in Florida in an estate sale. The picture is priceless, I'll upload it onto my own blog (dedicated to soul vinyl records) some time today.

    -Neil

    www.djzimmy45.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete